I love Halloween.
(I’m only saying that in case you haven’t read my other Halloween-ey post in which I go into detail about loving this holiday…)
So I did this makeup today.. & I am thrilled with how it turned out! I had everything for the makeup look at home, I did not have to go get anything to complete it.
A bloody baseball player.
For this look: I did my full face makeup like I would normally do, just making my wings a little longer than usual & my eyeshadow a little darker than usual. Plus lipstick (which I wear twice a year….if that)
Then I found a clean spongey thing under the kitchen sink & cut a little section off of it. I would normally use a special Halloween makeup sponge for this, but I did not want to leave & get anything. I also grabbed a Tupperware top from my cabinet.
All I had to do to create the blood splatter was mix the creme lipstick & the wonder lip paint on the Tupperware lid… dab the sponge in the mix… & dab on my face & neck, alternating between light & heavy dabs, as well as some swipes.
So simple! & the end look was amazing! Just remember to get creative!! The blood spatter can be added to any makeup look, making it the perfect final touch to any costume.
- arbonne tinted moisturizer in sheer finish
- urban decay naked skin weightless concealer in light/warm
- mary kay timewise luminous-wear liquid foundation in beige 6
- laura mercier smooth pressed matte translucent powder
- elf eyebrow kit in light
- bare minerals ready blush in the confession
- benefit bronzer in hoola
- urban decay naked palette (#1) in virgin, gunmetal, & creep
- revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner in black
- nyx vivid brights eyeliner in gunmetal
- nyx liquid suede cream lipstick in kitten heels
- j.cat beauty wonder lip paint in mad splatter
- white tanktop/t-shirt (my closet)
- seattle mariners jersey (borrowed from my boyfriend’s closet)
- white knee-high baseball socks (my closet)
- black converse (my closet)
- baseball bat (borrowed from my boyfriend’s closet)
I loved loved loved that everything I needed for this WHOLE ENTIRE look I could find in my house, closet, & makeup collection.
Make sure to like or comment & let me know what you think! This was my first makeup/outfit related post & I would LOVE some feedback! Thanks so much!